There are eleven classes at Ainthorpe, starting with the foundation stage and going right through until children leave for secondary school at the end of Year 6. Each class studies one university and the city the university is based in. We talk to the children about their futures and what they can achieve by looking at the courses they might want to study.
Classes are taught as a combination of whole class teaching, small groups and one to one intervention.
- FSG Bishop Burton - Mrs Green
- Y1 University of Hull - Miss Akter
- Y1/2 University of York - Mrs McCaffrey
- Y2 Oxford University - Miss Morgan
- Y3 University of Leeds- Miss Ledgard
- Y3/4 University of Lincoln - Miss Richardson
- Y4 University of Sheffield - Miss Silvester
- Y5 London School of Economics and Political Science - Miss Healeas
- Y5 London School of Economics and Political Science - Mr Reid
- Y6 Newcastle University - Miss Dobbs
- Y6 Newcastle University- Mrs Britton